Restoring and releasing the potential in people by connecting them to God.
– Expose people to the hope and limitless potential found in Jesus Christ.
– Enable them to achieve their destinies by releasing their God giving abilities
– Equip them to become leaders in their communities.
– Enrich them to become influencers in their families, business, and in the world
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
1. GOD, He is the creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Luke3:21-22)
2. THE BIBLE, the inspiration of the whole Bible as God’s infallible revelation to humanity (2 Timothy 3;16;2 Peter 1:20-21)
3. SALVATION OF MAN, although the man was created in the image of God, he fell into sin and is lost. This is true of men, so except a man is born again by the Holy Spirit, he cannot see the Kingdom of God. (Genesis 1:26-27; John 3:3; Romans 3:10,23; Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11)
4. THE HOLY SPIRIT, the need to live a life that expresses gratitude to God and demonstrate this transforming power through the enablement of the Holy Spirit( Acts 2:1-4; Philippians 4:4-8)
5. JESUS CHRIST’S DEITY, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death,
atoning blood, bodily resurrection, and ascension to heaven (Luke 1;26-35; 1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
6. THE CHURCH, the one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers regardless of race or social standing(acts 10:34-35; Ephesians3:6)
7. THE KINGDOM, the kingdom of God is the rule of God both in the Heavens and the Earth. We believe that the kingdom is here and now. The church which is the body of Christ has been called out by God to demonstrate the reality of the kingdom’s presence here on earth.( Luke 22:29)
8. TITHING, the tithe is an institution from God to take care of Christ’s body, the church, as God commands( Malachi 3:8,10, Mathew 23:23; Luke11:42
9. COMMUNION or the Lord’s supper is an ordinance given to all believers by Jesus Christ to remember his sacrifice for us and to symbolize the new covenant. The element of bread and wine or juice are symbols of Christ’s broken body and shared blood. Communion is not a means of salvation. Rather it is a testament of a believer’s faith in the atoning work of the cross (Matthew 26:26-30; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:19,20;1 Corinthians 11:23-29)
10. BAPTISM, by immersion it symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is our public declaration that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior. Baptism doesn’t save you but shows the world that you have already been saved. It is a biblical command and demonstrates your love and obedience to Christ. (Colossians 2:12; Acts 2:41; Matthew: 28:19-20)
11. THE SANCTITY OF LIFE, human life is sacred and it’s special and holy to God. God created the first humans in his own image and patterned them after himself; male and female he created them. Humans have God’s nature in us and the capacity to show God’s nature. God uniquely and intimately created every human in our mother’s womb. So human beings are all intrinsically valuable because God has lovingly made each one and given them that value. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 1:5; Job 31:15)
12. LIFE AND DEATH, God is the giver of life; He gives and takes away life as he pleases, and that all matters of life and death are and should ultimately be left in his hands. Human life is therefore a gift. Nothing is more important than the life God has given, and it should be preserved and enhanced rather than destroyed. All life is important and shouldn’t be wasted. As humans, we must not play God by controlling the beginning or end of life. That will be God’s responsibility and his alone. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-3; Genesis 2:7; Ecclesiastes 7:17; 1 Samuel 31:3-4; Ecclesiastes 8:8; Job 1:21; Amos 1;13)
13. BODILY RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, the personal bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1:9-11)
14. ETERNITY, The resurrection of the body to eternal glory in heaven for all believers and to everlasting punishment in hell for all unbelievers.
First Touch: Responsible for welcoming the first-time guests of All Nations Church North Carolina, and sharing the overview of the church with them.
Evangelism Ministry: Ministry through which the Community and the World as a whole are reached with the church’s vision to know, follow, and serve Jesus Christ.
Battle Axe (Prayer ministry): Corporate prayer is lifted up to God on behalf of the Church and members, the Community, U.S.A., and the World, and the tremendous manifestations of results are seen.
Youth Ministry: It grooms and prepares the youth with a foundation of Jesus Christ for their lives and a preparation for future leadership.
Dorcas Ministry: (Welfare) Ministry that caters to all the Socio-Economic needs of the church. Includes relocation, illness, childbirth, bereavement, and many more.
Sunday School Ministry: An interactive Bible discussion where members are involved to enrich them with sound biblical principles and truths.
Michael Tieku is the Senior Pastor and lead Servant of All Nations Church North Carolina. He has a strong passion to lead, restore, heal, and deliver those that are in bondage, affliction, sickness, and are lost, to identify their position and fullness in Jesus Christ.
Michael is graced with preaching the word of God in its simplicity backed by the power of God, making people’s encounters with Jesus an unforgettable experience.
Many have been saved, delivered, healed, broken through, and led to fulfill their God-ordained destiny under his ministry. Michael is happily married to Jennifer and blessed with four children.
Rev. Dr. Frank Ofosu-Appiah is the General Overseer of Living Springs International and Senior Pastor of All Nations Church in Atlanta, Georgia. As General Overseer of the Living Springs International Churches, he has apostolic oversight over several churches and organizations across the world. With a call to ministry beginning in 1981, Pastor Frank has drawn on his apostolic and pastoral mantle to impact countless churches, leaders, and individuals. His ministry crosses boundaries of ethnicity, class, gender, and denomination.
Pastor Frank combines his keen sense of humor with a dynamic teaching style that translates complex biblical principles into practical applications. With a heart of compassion for the broken and downtrodden, his messages have been known to motivate and encourage the people of God to maximize their God-given potential. He is an author and a noted educator, and the president of the Institute of Leadership Excellence and Development ( ILEAD ).
Pastor Frank and his wife Mary, live in the Atlanta area.